Wednesday 13 June 2012

hi mr catkillcat.

He got a big ego, such a huge ego
I love his big ego, it's too much.


some part of me just say that Phir is the one. haha don't ask me why but there's something in him that made me go shaka laka everyday. i couldn't describe how much fun i had when i was with him. it's kinda weird tho cos i've always been stubborn, ego and just fuck care about the person but when i met Phir lol i felt something different about me. he didn't change me but knowing him made me into a better person. i eventually put aside my ego and finally settled down to one. ya i know this sounds kinda weird, me settled down to one hahaha funny but i'm serious! the way he speaks, his matured attitude made me realise that i have to stop fooling around. somehow his ego that made me like this. it was like a challenge for me, telling me not to give up easily. it is hard to handle, no one said it was easy but i kept telling myself this, "if i don't want to lose him, i have to take it slowly and calm" haha and eventually i did. i succeed! i put aside my ego. well some say, ego meets ego leads to disaster so i don't want to destroy any of this ties with him so i had to give in.

my day depends on your good morning text.

 i love this song and so i wish to dedicate it to you.

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home