Wednesday 4 July 2012

Deactivated twitter really helps, seriously. Just to avoid myself from getting hurt or whatsoever. I managed to overcome those feelings and managed to stay away from twitter at least for 2 days. I sincerely didn't text anyone or even talk to anyone (except my family and schoolmates of cause. Yes, i did this for a reason. I shall not say what the reason really was but i'm just hoping for the best as you said it was better if we stayed away from each other for awhile. Yes, i'd be lying if i say i don't miss you. The urge of me wanting to speak to you is so near that i had nightmares. This may sound creepy but i really did had nightmares. I dreamt that you've found someone else and left me. *rofl* i'm sucha drag queen. Whatever it is, i miss you. I miss talking to you. I miss all the cute convos we had. I myself don't know why we happened to be in this kind of state. I'll give you all the time you need, but please just fucking stay. I really adore you. I don't wish to see us end up being strangers/enermy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home